As the legal COVID-19 restrictions relax on Monday 19th July, we would like to share our plans going forward. Like many, we will be taking a cautious approach to the removal of all safety measures, to both protect our customers and dedicated team of staff.
- We will continue with our walk-up service and will not be taking table bookings at this time (unless you are staying in our guest rooms).
- Please continue to wait at the entrance. If visiting the pub you will be shown to an available table. If staying overnight, you will be checked in at reception.
- Table service for drinks will continue, whilst you can approach and order at the bar, you must be seated after, standing drinking will not be permitted.
- Our staff will continue to wear facemasks inside. Customer masks are advisable when moving around the venue and visiting the restrooms.
- The NHS QR code will remain available to check in.
- Hand sanitising stations will remain and our extra cleaning routines will continue.
If you feel uncomfortable at any point during your visit, please speak to a team member, we will always do our best to ensure your visit is enjoyable.
We would like to emphasise that the responsibility sits with all of us to do our best to keep everyone as safe as possible. Thank you.