Hello to all our customers,
Our venue will look and feel a little different. As always we guarantee the warmest of welcomes, all of the below measures have put in place temporarily and with your help and understanding, we can keep everyone safe.
Please take a moment to read our house rules, set out below;
- We will close at 10pm, all customers must have vacated the premises by this time.
- Staff and customers will wear face coverings. Customers may only remove their mask once they are seated at a table to eat or drink.
- We provide table service only. We are not taking bookings (except for Hotel guests), please arrive and wait to be seated by a staff member. Upon entering you can sign our Track & Trace records.
- We do not allow tables of more than 6 people, from 2 households.
- We have the NHS COVID-19 Track & Trace QR Code. There will be a poster upon entering the venue, as well as outside where you can check-in your visit.
- Visit us only if you are feeling well.
- On arrival please use our sanitiser.
- Maintain social distancing guidelines and respect other customers personal space.
- Avoid close contact and touching other people.
- Don’t arrange to meet in large groups.
- Don’t move furniture – it has been carefully arranged for social distancing.
- If sitting outside, use alternate tables whenever possible.
- Card payment only – contactless preferable.
- If dining inside please wait to be seated.
- Table service only. Please do not order at the bar.
- Keep children seated and supervise their toilets visits.
- Keep the door open to improve ventilation and reduce contact with handles. If you are cold please ask to move to another table.
Using our Toilet Facilities
- A maximum 2 people at any time.
- If busy please wait outside.
- Young children must be supervised.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face.
- If you cough or sneeze it must be into a tissue and then disposed of.
- If do not have a tissue cough into your arm.
- For Gents – please use urinals and pedestal to stay socially distant.
- You must wear a face-covering when visiting the toilets.
For Hotel Guests
We are pleased to say we have reopened our direct booking system (15% cheaper than through online travel agents which is their min commission charged) with stays from 4th July, these will be flexible bookings so you can relax knowing you can move your bookings should you need to. We are bringing in some health measures to ensure your safety and our staffs’ safety, there will be contactless check-in and out, contactless payments (no cash) and safe bookable dining slots for breakfast with a max number of 4 tables over 2 meters apart in the dining room at any one time, we will also offer breakfast in our lounge and even room service should you prefer with a contactless delivery service, all our restaurants will be open with restrictions for numbers as required and guests will have priority reservations, we will also offer all menus available as a delivered take away so you can enjoy in our dining room at no charge, again bookable private dining slots, we will also supply complimentary plates and cutlery. We anticipate a huge demand for rooms so please book online ASAP with a £50 flexible deposit PP.
For the time being, we are not taking bookings on the restaurant or pub (unless staying in our rooms), please just come and we will try our best to accommodate you.
Our menu has been slightly reduced from our normal offering, this is to ensure the safety of our kitchen staff and also so the dishes we are offering are of the highest of standards. The menu is available to eat in our takeaway. We will be serving our full bar offering.
Several hand sanitiser stations are in place around the building, we encourage you to use these regularly in addition to hand washing.
All touch points in public areas such as door handles, countertops, tabletops, soft seating etc. will be sanitised throughout the day.
Protocols are in place for all staff to sanitise their hands every time they serve food or touch food-related items.